Hello everybody, I'm Damien, 21, and my blog is called "The Fifth Dimension"...why ?
As you may know, there are four powers : executive, legislative, the law and the press...and I think that now we can talk about a fifth power, a power that I prefer calling "dimension", the individual dimension.
Today is the time of the Web 2.0 and the individual is the center of everything, the individual has power and THAT is this fifth dimension or power : the power to the people.
Now that I have a blog, I have the power to express my opinion, and maybe become one of those numerous leader of opinion that we call bloggers.
You may wonder why I am that interested in this new dimension and you would be right.
This question leads to my studies. I'm now at the CELSA ,which is a "Grande Ecole" of the University Paris IV-La Sorbonne, studying communication & medias. This subject especially focuses on the new ways of communicating and for that reasons, the new medias that have appeared with the Web 2.0, the participative and interactive internet.
I let you now visit my blog or go on an other one if you get bored of mine.
Dam
No comments:
Post a Comment